The latest arrival in the shelter range, Desjoyaux’s flat shelter is the perfect product for allowing you to enjoy all the benefits of a shelter while preserving the look of your pool.
The flat shelter complies with standard NF P90 309 and, by securing access to your pool, it also complies with the French safety law of 03 January 2003.
This completely flat shelter is made up of grey powder coated aluminium modules and transparent filler panels, which slot together.
Once in place over your pool, the flat shelter protects it from external pollution, reducing the level of pool care needed. It also enables the pool’s water temperature to be boosted by the greenhouse effect (up to an extra 10 °C compared to an open-air pool).
As the perfect compromise between safety, user comfort and attractiveness, the flat shelter is a piece of essential equipment for your pool.
• The most unobtrusive shelter in the Desjoyaux range, the flat shelter blends into the landscape, adapting to all architectural styles.
• Protects the water from dead leaves and external pollution all year round.
• Facilitates pool wintering or start-up operations.
• Makes pool care easier.
• The greenhouse effect created by the flat shelter can provide a temperature boost of 10°C compared to an open-air pool, depending on the season.
• Three available models, to cover a wide range of pool sizes (up to 10m x 5m).
• Desjoyaux innovation: Made in France with components chosen from the leaders in the field.
• Colours: anthracite grey
• Available option: guide rail
• Compliant with safety standard NF P 90309.
• Powder coated aluminium structure
• 6mm UV-resistant alveolar polycarbonate filler panels on 2 sides.
• Stainless steel or plastic screws/bolts and accessories to prevent all corrosion
• This completely flat shelter is made up of several transparent modules.
• Quick mounting system to ensure locking in an open or closed position.
• The components are stacked on top of each other at the end of the deck, allowing you to make the most of the swimming area.
• Warranty: Parts, labour and call-out, based on the following conditions:
– Structure and filler panels: 5-year pro-rata warranty
– Powder coating: 5-year warranty
– Wear parts associated with operation of the shelter (castors, metal fittings, brushes, locks): 2-year warranty
– Labour and call-outs for replacements: free of charge for 2 years.