An alarm is an essential safety component for your pool, allowing you to protect those you love from potential danger. Make your swimming safe, in order to make the most of your pool!
The Desjoyaux alarm provides you with optimum safety for swimming with complete peace of mind, above all for children. It offers the benefit of being submerged and of not affecting the look of your pool.
This safety device, which analyses waves and water movements, makes your pool compliant with standard NF P90307-1.
• The submerged pool alarm is a cost-effective way of ensuring that your pool complies with the safety law of 03 January 2003.
• Unobtrusive, attractive and easy to install.
• Should a person fall into the pool, the pool alarm detects and analyses the underwater wave and sounds its powerful siren.
• Comprising a detection unit with a sleek design, the alarm is installed on the side of the pool or beneath the coping (depending on the model).
• UV-resistant ABS casing
• Colours: sand or white
• Compliant with standard NF P90307-1
• Scope of use: for pools up to 10m X 5m with stairs (immersion sensor range: 7 m).
• Alarm positioning on or beneath the coping (for compatibility with a wide range of automatic covers).
• Automatic reactivation of the alarm 10 to 15 minutes after swimming has stopped, based on agitation of the pool and wind conditions.
• Improved ergonomics, making the signals easier to understand.
• Warranty: 2 years from the product purchase date, subject to the confirmation slip being returned to Forez Piscines within 15 days of purchase.