Discover our Desjoyaux range of pool bubble covers, which prevent night-time heat loss and allow you to make the most of your pool during the summer.
The bubble cover allows you to cover your pool to retain the heat accumulated during the day. The cover actually keeps the water at the right temperature overnight, allowing you to enjoy your pool on the following morning.
This equipment also limits the evaporation of water and, therefore, keeps it clean. The pool bubble cover is laid on the surface of the pool, with the bubbles facing the water, to prevent the loss of heat and stop dirt getting in. The cover will also maintain the chlorine level in the pool for longer and thereby reduce the time spent caring for your pool.
The use of this type of equipment will reduce the consumption of pool care products by protecting the pool and the consumption of energy by keeping the water warm.
• Provides a daytime temperature boost of 4 to 6°C (depending on the amount of sunlight and the model)
• Available for all pool sizes and shapes
• Enables evaporation to be limited and the consumption of water and pool care products to be reduced.
• Protects against impurities and simplifies pool care
• Extends the swimming season
• Controlled budget
• 3 available ranges
• 400 to 500 microns thick
• Various optional finishes and colours depending on the model
• 2-year to 6-year warranty
• Cover roller option: several models available (JD Roller, JD Bubble Roll)
The cover roller allows you to easily store your bubble cover. Whether you are laying it on the pool or removing it, this comfort equipment will make the operation much easier.
The cover roller ensures that your cover is not permanently exposed to UV rays, bad weather and disinfectants such as chlorine, pH and salt. During the day, your cover will be wrapped around the roller and, therefore, shielded from all these external factors, which reduce its lifespan. In the evening, you can very easily cover your pool back up in just a few seconds, thereby keeping it warm and clean for the following morning.