Whether they are indoor or outdoor, Desjoyaux pools benefit from the same installation and warranties!
Desjoyaux’s requirements focus on personalised support for the installation of your indoor pool, as well as all the preliminary stages.
Even before deciding which indoor pool to choose, we will advise you on all the technical or aesthetic aspects that should be considered.
The stages involved in an indoor pool construction are identical to those for an outdoor pool:
• Marking out the pool and groundwork.
• Positioning the support studs and structures, followed by reinforcing the bottom of the pool and its structures.
• Casting the structures and the bottom to create a single-piece self-supporting structure, smoothing the screed.
• Support studs for decks and backfilling.
• Laying of coping and paving.
• Installing the liner and electrical connection.
Your indoor pool is ready…all you need to do is dive in!
Are you interested in having an indoor pool installed? Do you need more information to help you decide? An indoor pool offers numerous benefits:
• Quick and easy installation of an indoor pool thanks to Desjoyaux’s patented structure and the pipeless filtration system.
• An indoor pool ensures that you can swim all year round. Summer or winter, morning or evening: with your covered pool, take a dip whenever you like!
• Less pool care, as an indoor pool is protected from external pollution.
• Thanks to an indoor pool, there is no need for wintering and start-up operations.
• The French safety law of 03 January 2003 only relates to private open-air pools, your indoor pool does not need a safety system.
As an indoor pool needs to fit perfectly into your home, we pay particular attention to the choice of materials and options for your indoor pool.
The liner, coping and paving colours for your indoor pool, spa type filtering stairs or a filter panel incorporated into the structure for a more attractive look? Nothing is left to chance when helping you to build the indoor pool that suits your best! It’s up to you to choose the indoor pool that will best fit into your environment.
10-Year warranty covering the manufacture and installation of your indoor pool.