The low shelter is the perfect product for enjoying all the benefits of a pool shelter in a smaller size.
In addition to complying with standard NF P 90 309, Desjoyaux’s low shelter will secure access to your pool to ensure the safety of children.
Unobtrusive thanks to its low powder-coated aluminium structure and its polycarbonate roof, the low shelter allows you to maintain the water temperature and thereby ensure that your pool forms part of an environmentally-friendly approach by reducing energy consumption. You can also achieve a temperature boost of up to 10 degrees compared to an open-air pool.
Placed over your pool, the Desjoyaux low shelter will also provide it with attractive protection against external pollution, thereby reducing the time spent caring for it.
The low shelter is the perfect equipment for your pool, combining safety, protection and an attractive finish.
• Attractive and easy to operate, the low shelter allows you to enjoy all the benefits of a pool shelter.
• The low shelter protects the water from dead leaves and external pollution all year round.
• Facilitates pool wintering or start-up operations.
• Makes pool care easier.
• The greenhouse environment created by the low pool shelter allows you to achieve a temperature boost of 10°C compared to an open-air pool, depending on the season.
• The low shelter is telescopic, allowing you to enjoy swimming when the weather is warm.
• Three available models, to cover a wide range of pools (up to 10m x 5m).
• Made in France on the La Fouillouse site
• Colours: A choice of 20 colours
• Available options: guide rail, Desjoyaux 4-wheel drive motor system, side opening to facilitate access to the pool.
• Compliant with safety standard NF P 90309.
• Powder-coated aluminium structure (A choice of 20 colours)
• UV-resistant SAN (styrene acrylonitrile) lower section and front filler panels and a 6mm thick UV-resistant polycarbonate roof
• Corrosion-resistant stainless steel screws/bolts
• Quick mounting system to ensure locking in an open or closed position.
• Warranty: Parts, labour and call-out for each low shelter, based on the following conditions:
– structure and filler panels: 5-year pro-rata warranty
– Powder coating: 5-year warranty
– Wear parts associated with operation of the shelter (castors, metal fittings, brushes, locks): 2-year warranty
– Labour and call-outs for replacements: free of charge for 2 years.
The motor system (motor) benefits from a 1-year warranty (excluding labour and call-outs)