The mid-high pool shelter is the perfect compromise between a residential enclosure and a flat shelter, which allows you to swim in any weather without too large a footprint.
Like other Desjoyaux pool shelters, the mid-high shelter complies with standard NF P90 309 and is fully enclosed for uncompromising safety.
The mid-high shelter offers the benefit of having a protected space for your pool, sheltered from the weather, so you can enjoy it for longer and maintain the water temperature, providing an environmentally-friendly and cost-effective solution.
This protection also fulfils a safety role for children, by making your pool a fully enclosed space, if necessary.
Combining safety and protection with a small footprint, the mid-high pool shelter is an excellent solution for all kinds of outdoor pools.
• Extends the swimming season by allowing you to swim beneath it whatever the weather / you can swim with this mid-high model open or closed.
• Protects the water from dead leaves and external pollution all year round.
• Facilitates pool wintering or start-up operations.
• Makes pool care easier.
• The greenhouse effect created by the mid-high pool shelter can provide a temperature boost of 10°C compared to an open-air pool, depending on the season.
• The telescopic mid-high shelter allows you to enjoy swimming when the weather is warm.
• Removable front panels.
• Two available models, to cover a wide range of pool sizes (up to 10m x 5m).
• Made in France on the La Fouillouse site
• Colours: a choice of colours.
• Available option: Desjoyaux 4-wheel drive motor system.
• Compliant with safety standard NF P 90309.
• Powder-coated aluminium structure
• UV-resistant SAN (styrene acrylonitrile) lower section and front filler panels and a 6 mm thick UV-resistant polycarbonate roof
• Corrosion-resistant stainless steel screws/bolts
• Anchoring system: Quick-fastening ring-bolts to ensure locking in an open or closed position.
• Warranty: Parts, labour and call-out, based on the following conditions:
– Structure and filler panels: 5-year pro-rata warranty
– Powder coating: 5-year warranty
– Wear parts associated with operation of the shelter (castors, metal fittings, brushes, locks): 2-year warranty
– Labour and call-outs for replacements: free of charge for 2 years.
The motor system (motor) benefits from a 1-year warranty (excluding labour and call-outs)