Permanent active casing is a concept patented by Desjoyaux in 1978. It achieves the technical feat of balancing rapid installation, long-term reliability and freedom to choose the shape and size of your pool.
The principle: recycled polypropylene panels are pre-assembled at the factory and, once installed on site, the concrete is cast in a single operation.
The result is a single-piece self-supporting structure!
100% made in France, the panels are injection moulded at our industrial site in the Loire.
A unique and patented process, which allows for a wide range of shapes and sizes.
In the final stage of polypropylene recycling, the pool structures are then buried to create a durable structure. Being able to build your dream while limiting the environmental impact is Desjoyaux’s icing on the cake!
All the benefits of a reinforced concrete structure without the drawbacks
• Unique 10-year warranty
• Panels injected with recycled polypropylene with a 35% carbonate filler.
• Enables the issues associated with the inherent expansion of concrete to be resolved,
• An unlimited choice of shapes and sizes,
• Exceptionally resistant, specifically to frost and ground movements
• A rot-proof casing,
• A self-supporting structure
• Delivered to your site with the pool’s correct shape and dimensions