The residential pool enclosure, also known as the residential shelter, provides a genuine additional living space around your pool. It offers numerous benefits.
It allows you to enjoy your pool all year round, like an indoor pool, by isolating your pool from the outdoors and its changeable weather.
Thanks to its height, you can create a genuine swimming area where you can move around freely and make this space a separate sports and relaxation area.
The residential enclosure also rises to the challenge from an environmental and economic point of view. By covering the pool, you will keep your water at a comfortable temperature, thereby reducing energy consumption while preventing impurities from entering it and reducing the time spent cleaning it, as well as expenditure on pool care products.
The residential pool shelter is the perfect solution if you are looking to make your outdoor pool into a separate room, with its own environment.
• As a genuine enclosed room, the residential enclosure allows you to enjoy your pool all year round thanks to the Climabri option.
• Protects the water from dead leaves and external pollution all year round.
• Facilitates pool wintering or start-up operations.
• Makes pool care easier.
• The greenhouse effect created by the residential enclosure can provide a temperature boost of 10°C compared to an open-air pool, depending on the season.
• Central and telescopic opening: 2-in-1.
• Rotunda version, adjoining or attached to the house, the enclosure provides your home with a genuine additional living space.
• Available in standard dimensions (covers pools measuring up to 10m x 5m) and in other formats on request (length and width tailored to the sizes of decks).
• Made in France.
• Colours: A choice of 8 colours
• Available options: Desjoyaux 4-wheel drive motor system, Climabri (heating in the winter and air-conditioning in the summer), guide rails.
• Compliant with safety standard NF P 90309.
• Powder-coated aluminium residential enclosure structure
• Polycarbonate composite front filler panels and a 10mm or 8 mm polycarbonate roof (depending on the model)
• Corrosion-resistant stainless steel screws/bolts.
• Anchored directly into the deck with a floor guide.
• The installation of a residential enclosure requires planning permission or a preliminary construction declaration, depending on its height
• Warranty: Parts, labour and call-out, based on the following conditions:
– Aluminium structure: 10-year warranty
– Polycarbonate composite front filler panels and 10mm or 8mm polycarbonate roofing: 10-year pro-rata warranty
-Powder coating (qualicoat warranty): 10-year pro-rata warranty
– Wear parts associated with operation of the residential shelter (castors, flaps, guides, screws/bolts, locks, brushes, etc.): 2-year warranty
-Motors, batteries, solar modules, etc.: 2-year warranty