The Desjoyaux pool roller cover is both convenient and discreet for pool owners seeking to preserve the look of their pool.
The pool roller cover is an effective safety measure, which can be deployed as often as you want within minutes.
It also enables some or all of the heat absorbed during the day to be retained and even boosts it by up to 8°C.
Finally, this automatic cover also has the benefit of reducing the consumption of pool care products by effectively protecting the pool and eliminating photosynthesis, which encourages the growth of algae and other micro-organisms.
• The same cover all year round.
• Protects the water from dead leaves and external pollution throughout the year.
• All automatic cover models are motorised for effortless use.
• The submerged roller cover enables some or all of the heat absorbed during the day to be retained and even boosts it by up to 8°C.
• Suitable for pools from 2 m x 2 m up to 14 m x 7 m (depending on the model).
• Certain roller cover models can be coupled with a salt electrolyser function, thereby allowing chlorine production to be regulated depending on whether the pool is open or closed.
• Compliant with French safety standard NF P 90308
• Min. 76 or 83 mm PVC slats or 83 mm polycarbonate slats acting as a solar panel
• Colour: 4 to 8 colours depending on the model
• Drive motor in the roller shaft.
• The pool roller cover has a motor cut-out system when abnormal voltage is detected on the cover (available depending on the model).
– Slats: 3 years
– Drive motor: 3 years, 4 years or 7 years depending on the model